I call it STORIES ON THE JOURNEY.
I thought it would be a lot of fun (and inspiring) to share stories of our experiences as catechists – the joys, frustrations, hilarious moments, sacred moments, challenges, opportunities, successes, not-so-successful moments, creative moments, mentors and heroes, and callings.
Each week, beginning today and lasting through June and July, I’ll post a topic inviting you to share a brief story here on my blog (by typing in the LEAVE A COMMENT box at the end of my post).
- Keep your story brief – 1 or 2 paragraphs is fine.
- Return each day to read the stories that others are posting
- Feel free to comment on one another’s stories
- You need not share your full name…first names will do
Here’s our first topic: HOW DID I GET INTO THIS? - Share your story about how you came to be a catechist, religion teacher, DRE (any type of catechetical minister).
I can’t wait to hear from you!!!
* All stories posted become property of Loyola Press and may be used in future publications