Thanks for Participating in the Getting Started Webinar!

A great big THANK YOU to all the folks who participated in tonight’s Webinar, Getting Started as a Catechist – Intermediate Grades!!! As always, it was wonderful to be able to spend time with you looking more closely at how we can grow in our effectiveness as catechists. Good luck to all you intermediate grade catechists! Next up is my Webinar for catechists of junior high and high school youth on Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 7:00 pm (CDT). For more info and to register, click here.

, ,

18 Responses to “Thanks for Participating in the Getting Started Webinar!”

1. Luz Says:

Thank you so much for a great webinar! Lots of great information. It makes me feel more confident to take this year with much more care and love.

2. Regina Molinelli Says:

The webinar was extremely helpful and enjoyable! Thank you so much!

3. Donna Says:

This was very helpful, and I will continue reflecting on the joys and challenges of being a catechist.
    Donna Simons

4. Howard M Aiello Says:

I thought that the Webinar was very good. I must say though that i had a problem with the audio part at times it kept breaking up. Other than that it was fine.

5. Donna Valletta Says:

Joe
    Thank you so very much for a GREAT class tonite
    I am so interested in creating the learning stations on the sacraments – where can I find information on how to create this
    THANKYOU! :)

Thanks, Donna! If you do a search on my blog for “learning stations” you should find the info you need. Let me know if you have trouble finding them.

6. Denise Says:

First time experience with a webinar. Extremely refreshing for those of us who have been at it for many years. Just a great in service training for “newbies” as well as “oldies” in the field. Thank you!

7. Tim Says:

Joe,

Was looking forward to the Webinar for junior high kids, but am taking my last class for my MBA and will have to miss! Are you going to post the replays to your site like the other webinars?

Yes, Tim…a recording will be posted within a week or so of the live event. Good luck with your MBA class and congratulations on finishing that!

8. ethel esprit Says:

i am so excited…can’t wait to try the wonderful new ideas. liked it so much
    i may do the webinar again, if that is okay…
    the abundance of ideas and resources is amazing…
    thank you for helping us share the love of God in a way the little minds will understand.

9. susana barbara Says:

I won’t be able to attend your webinar on August 30th are you going to record it??
    Thanks!!!