Thanks for Participating in the “Teaching During a Year of Faith” Webinar!

Thanks so much for participating in this evening’s Webinar, “Teaching During a Year of Faith!”

A recording of the Webinar will be available here on this blog within about a week.

If you wish to receive a certificate toward your catechist certification, email your first and last name with your full mailing address to webinar@loyolapress.com.

As promised, here are some resources I referred to during the Webinar that you can download (PDF format) for free!

Classroom Covenant

Chart for Praying the Nicene Creed Leading to Memorization

Practical Suggestions for Practicing the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy

Resources for Leading Guided Reflections

Social Justice Organization Websites

, , , , ,

13 Responses to “Thanks for Participating in the “Teaching During a Year of Faith” Webinar!”

1. susan Says:

I’m so grateful to you, Joe! Thank you for another wonderful webinar.

susan

2. Sister Linda Sue Noe, O.P. Says:

Thank you, Joe. You gave us some great tools and tips! Blessings on all that you do for the building up of the Kingdom of God.

Sister

3. Sister Linda Sue Noe, O.P. Says:

I did not get a copy of the outline before the webinar started. Is there a way I can get the outline or a copy of your powerpoint?

4. Jennifer Culp Says:

Thank you for the webinar. It was my first experience doing that and I enjoyed it and plan on incorporating the information into my classroom!
    I also appreciated the PDF’s and have already printed them in anticipation of this years Faith Formation class. It is a nice feeling to have fresh ideas
    to bring to the kids.

5. Mark Buckley Says:

Joe,
    Great job of giving us some new and not so new things to get the year started with. Thanks for the PDF files always good reminders for us and our catechists.

Mark Buckley
    St. Bede – Inglesdie IL

6. Sandy M Says:

Hi Joe,
    Thanks f the insghts on the Webinar. I have printed out everything, and will be givig my catechists all of it. I have also printed out the 4 week mini retreat for A year of Faith. Thank you. I have really enjoyed your Webinars. And have taken a few of them, with the intentions of taking other one that you have done. Always well impressed with many different ideas. Thanks, Sandy

7. Mary Arnberger Says:

Another great webinar Joe! I didn’t get to participate in August- so I thought I would do it today on this first day of our Year of Faith! Thank you so much for your ministry!

8. Mabel Perlas Says:

What a great way (webinar) to get a teaching. This was my first and I will plan to attend more. I am looking forward to getting the printout so I can share with others.
    Thank you Joe and May our Lord Bless you abundantly for all your work in this wonderful Ministry.

Mabel