Throughout 2022, we’ve been celebrating the 15th anniversary of this blog, Catechist’s Journey. Just look at what was going on in the world 15 years ago:
- The first iPhone was released.
- Ratatouille was all the rage in theaters.
- The Departed won the Oscar for Best Picture.
- Internet Explorer was the most popular Web browser.
- The Boston Red Sox won the World Series.
- Desperate Housewives was one of the most popular shows on TV.
- Pope Benedict XVI was our Holy Father.
- The Sopranos ended, and Mad Men premiered.
Ah, how time marches on!
Please join me for a fun half-hour to celebrate 15 years of Catechist’s Journey and the 15th anniversary of the publication of The Catechist’s Toolbox. The event will be hosted by Joellyn Cicciarelli, President and Publisher of Loyola Press and will feature questions, answers, and prizes. And, get this: the grand prize will be a one-hour online consultation with me! I’ll spend an hour online with some folks from the winning parish exploring whatever aspects of faith formation they wish to pursue.
Here’s the full list of prizes:
- Grand Prize: A One-Hour Online Consultation with Joe Paprocki
- First Prize: The RCIA Kit (includes Living the Sacraments, A Well-Built Faith, and Practice Makes Catholic)
- Second Prize: A Church on the Move
- Third Prize: Living the Mass
- Fourth Prize: The Catechist’s Toolbox
Register today for this fun event. Don’t miss the big celebration and your chance to win!
Catechist’s Journey Anniversary Party
Online Event with Joe Paprocki
September 28, 2022
2:00–2:30 p.m. CDT
Have a question you want me to answer during the party? Only Catechist’s Journey subscribers will be eligible to ask questions. Details will come via e-mail, so be sure you’re subscribed today.