We’re spending time this summer sharing stories from our own experiences as catechists.
This week’s topic is, “Not Bad, If I May Say So Myself.” Let’s hear your stories about a time when you felt that a session you led went particularly well. In all humility, sometimes you just gotta give yourself a pat on the back—and a word of thanks to the Holy Spirit!
Share your story here on Catechist’s Journey by typing in the comments section at the end of this post.
- Keep your story brief; one or two paragraphs is fine.
- Return each day to read the stories that others are posting.
- Feel free to comment on one another’s stories.
- You need not share your full name; first names will do.
I look forward to reading your stories!
* All stories posted become property of Loyola Press and may be used in future publications. Read our full Site Comment Policy.