As we move along in Week Two of our Online Retreat for Catechists (The Spirituality of the Catechist), here are a few reminders of what to do this week:
- If you’re just joining us, you can go back to Week One and catch up.
- For Week Two, watch the introductory video and then read my post on Openness to God.
- Over the next few days, ponder the reflection questions.
- Likewise, over the course of this week, practice one or more of the suggested spiritual exercises found at the end of the Week Two post.
- As you know from week one, the true richness of this online retreat resides in the sharing that you, the retreatants, are doing. AT ANY TIME THIS WEEK, CLICK ON COMMENTS-ADD ONE NOW (below to the left) AND SHARE YOUR INSIGHTS ABOUT THE THEME OF OPENNES TO GOD. You can share thoughts (or ask questions) that are in response to the video intro, the week 2 post, the reflection questions, the spiritual exercises, or just your own experience of being a catechist and striving to be open to God and to call others to be open to God.
- Throughout this week, let’s continue to pray for one another!
P.S. Check this out for inspiration! http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=16268