To celebrate the 5th anniversary of my blog, Catechist’s Journey, we’re hosting a little contest. Each day this week, I’m posting a video in which I ask a trivia question and, in order to correctly answer, you’ll need to go back and look at one of my posts. The first person to post a comment with the correct answer will win a prize! Here are the prizes:
- Monday: Three Children’s books by Amy Welborn: Book of Saints, Book of Heroes, Book of Everyday Prayer
- Tuesday: The Meal Box and 2012: A Book of Grace-Filled Days
- Wednesday: Ignatian Inspiration calendar and a 3-Minute Retreat T-shirt
- Thursday: Three Christmas books: St. Francis Celebrates Christmas, A Gift for the Christ Child, and The Christmas Play: A Fable for the Holidays
- Friday: The grand prize: a collection of all of my Loyola Press books.
Good luck! Here’s question #3:
In addition to the 7 Dealdly Sins, you taught of the 7 Virtues and 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit!
Mary, congratulations…you are right and your were first!
The other two 7’s were: 7 Virtues and 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
7 Virtues, and 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Along with the 7 deadly sins you spoke on the 7 Virtues and the 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Virtues and Gifts of the Holy Spirit!
7 virtues and 7 gifts of the holy spirit.
Question 3…Seven virtues and 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit
the 7 Virtues and the 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
The seven friuts of the spirit. or the seven works of corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
The 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the 7 Sacraments
The seven gifts of the holy Spirit
The seven sorrows of Mary
The other sevens were the 7 Sacraments and 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit
Thanks Joe! This was a fun activity! 🙂