To celebrate the 5th anniversary of my blog, Catechist’s Journey, we’re hosting a little contest. Each day this week, I’m posting a video in which I ask a trivia question and, in order to correctly answer, you’ll need to go back and look at one of my posts. The first person to post a comment with the correct answer will win a prize! Here are the prizes:
- Monday: Three Children’s books by Amy Welborn: Book of Saints, Book of Heroes, Book of Everyday Prayer
- Tuesday: The Meal Box and 2012: A Book of Grace-Filled Days
- Wednesday: Ignatian Inspiration calendar and a 3-Minute Retreat T-shirt
- Thursday: Three Christmas books: St. Francis Celebrates Christmas, A Gift for the Christ Child, and The Christmas Play: A Fable for the Holidays
- Friday: The grand prize: a collection of all of my Loyola Press books.
Good luck! Here’s question #4:
Sure wish there was more clarity in the video! I can read titles to two only: Bible Commentary and Catholicism. I think there is a Bible too 🙂
The Catechism of the Catholic Church, Catholicism,
Hmmm…The Catechism of the Catholic Church, a big book called “Catholicism,” another called “Bible Commentary”…and I bet that tall paperback is either “The Catechist’s Toolbox” or “A Well Built Faith,” but it’s hard to see…oh and there’s a lovely ship model on one of the lower shelves, but I guess that doesn’t count…:-)
Love the contest…gives me something to perk up my day! The books that I think I can make out include: Catholicism, Bible Commentary, Catholicism & The Catholic Church; The New Dictionary of Sacramental Worship; National Directory for Catechisis; General Directory of Catechesis; RCIA Rite Book; Compendim of the Catechism of the Catholic Church; Catechism for Adults; Prayers of the Domestic Church; St. Jerome Biblical Commentary.
Wow, Patti, you’d make a great CSI investigator! Congrats, you win this one!!!
Woo Hoo! I matched binders with ones in our collection here at St. Mike’s. It wasn’t easy! Thank you! I’m so excited!
Your prizes are in the mail!