We’re continuing our 10th anniversary celebration here at Catechist’s Journey. Today, enjoy this list of 10 lists for catechists, for a total of 100 great suggestions for your work in faith formation and personal growth in faith. Then, enter for your chance to win today’s prize package: a Children’s Collection from Loyola Press.
- 10 Ways for Catholic School Teachers to Reinforce Catholic Identity Outside of Religion Class by Joe Paprocki
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Discipline—Free Downloads by Joe Paprocki
- 10 Ways to Improve Group Discussions by Loyola Press
- 10 Ways to Help Children Appreciate the Triduum by Joyce Donahue
- 10 Catholic Ways to Celebrate Earth Day by Joe Paprocki
- 10 Ways to Pray Online by Joe Paprocki
- 10 Ways You Can Help Catechists Maintain Their Enthusiasm by Loyola Press
- 10 Opportunities for Building Adult Faith Formation by Bill Smith
- 10 Tips for Using Art in Summer Ministry by Marian Bach
- St. Ignatius Loyola’s 10 Guidelines for Negotiating Life’s Journey by Brendan McManus, SJ
Thank you for celebrating the 10th anniversary of Catechist’s Journey with us. Giveaway winners have all been notified.
I’m a novice on the computer but somehow I have been able to get so many ideas and tips from your site – I think my Guardian Angel is the one responsible. Many thanks! By the way I’m a computer novice but an almost 31 year catechist.
Charlotte, you’re welcome! I’m sure with all your years of experience you have many stories to share. What’s one of your memorable moments in catechesis?
I that I would have seen this earlier. I would have loved to have one something. Maybe next time