A great big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the Advent Webinar! In that Webinar, I promised that I would make a number of resources available to you, so here you go!
- Preparing for Advent Lesson Overview and BIG IDEAS
- Advent Webinar Lesson Plans for Youth-Adult Activities
- Advent Webinar Lesson Plans for Children’s Activities
- Advent Prayer Service
Here are links to Advent resources on the Loyola Press Website:
- Finding God Activity Finder (Advent)
- Christ Our Life Activity Finder (Advent)
- Advent Intergenerational Event
- Advent Resources – General
Finally, here are links to the books I mentioned in the Webinar, just in case you’d like to take a closer look (remember, you can save 20% on these titles if you order before November 27, 2009 and use promotional code Advent1):
We “celebrated” the Loyola Press “Advent Intergenerational Event” last week in our Parish….this was a first-ever “whole-family-catechesis” night for us…It was with great joy that I watched our parents and children sharing their Faith as they talked, laughed and ‘played’ their way thru the evening. “Advent Bingo” was a big hit and the little ones loved the “Advent Thank-You Card”…one parent stated: “we are sending this to Grandma”!… The opening Prayer Service and Song went very well! Thank you So Much!!!
Shirley, that’s great news! Thanks for sharing…I’ll pass along the good word to the folks at LP!