Due to the overwhelming response for the free Catechist Training Webinars, our first 2 Webinars (August 19 and 26) are now closed and we have added the following dates!
- Thursday, August 20: Getting Started as a Catechist – Part One
- Thursday, August 27: Getting Started as a Catechist – Part Two
- 7:15 – 8:15 pm (CT)
To register for these newly added sessions, click here.
Here are a few pieces of information that should help respond to many questions that I’ve been receiving:
- these sessions are live presentations on the Web – you will log on at the designated time and hear me presenting live on your computer as you view the slides of a PowerPoint presentation that I’ll be coordinating.
- you’ll be able to interact by responding to instant polls/surveys and by typing in questions that I will address during the presentations.
- the sessions will be recorded for those who cannot participate live. These recordings will be made available online after the live sessions.
- The time frame is 7:15 – 8:15 pm (Central Daylight Time). That means 8:15 – 9:15 pm (Eastern); 6:15-7:15 pm (Mountain); and 5:15 – 6:15 pm (Pacific).