Due to the overwhelming response for the free Catechist Training Webinars, our first 2 Webinars (August 19 and 26) are now closed and we have added the following dates!
- Thursday, August 20: Getting Started as a Catechist – Part One
- Thursday, August 27: Getting Started as a Catechist – Part Two
- 7:15 – 8:15 pm (CT)
To register for these newly added sessions, click here.
Here are a few pieces of information that should help respond to many questions that I’ve been receiving:
- these sessions are live presentations on the Web – you will log on at the designated time and hear me presenting live on your computer as you view the slides of a PowerPoint presentation that I’ll be coordinating.
- you’ll be able to interact by responding to instant polls/surveys and by typing in questions that I will address during the presentations.
- the sessions will be recorded for those who cannot participate live. These recordings will be made available online after the live sessions.
- The time frame is 7:15 – 8:15 pm (Central Daylight Time). That means 8:15 – 9:15 pm (Eastern); 6:15-7:15 pm (Mountain); and 5:15 – 6:15 pm (Pacific).
I joined for the first two webinars, but am not able to participate on those days. It will open up a seat for someone else, if you remove my name. I have signed up for the new sessions. And will be here at 6:15 mountain time.
Thanks for the heads-up, Rita. Actually, I don’t think they are equipped to free-up space for someone else. We’ll just count on “seeing you” on the 2nd set of Webinars!
I thought that the seminars would be available to people to view after they happen. Am I correct? If so, where can I send catechists to review them? Thanks for your help. – Ricardo
Ricardo, yes they will be available to view after they occur live. I will post information here on my blog as soon as I know the link. Stay tuned!
Why does it ask for a COMPANY on the registration page? I don’t have a company, can I still register?
Janine, don’t worry about the company…you can leave it blank and go ahead and register.