One of my favorite topics to do presentations on is leading guided reflections (meditations). Inevitably, I get many questions about resources available for leading guided reflections. Permit me to share a few resources. I’m familiar with the first four. I have not yet personally had a chance to review the remaining resources so I invite anyone who has used these resources to offer their comments and critiques.
- Guided Reflections for Children Vol. I – Praying with Scripture (Loyola Press)
- Guided Reflections for Children Vol. II – Praying My Faith (Loyola Press)
- The Ball of Red String: A Guided Meditation for Children (Loyola Press)
- Guided Meditations for Children (Harcourt Religious Publishers)
- Journey to the Heart: Centering Prayer for Children (Paraclete Press)
- Learning to Meditate: A Thirty Day Introduction to the Practice of Meditation (for teens and adults, Saint Mary’s Press)
Do you know of other resources for leading guided reflections/meditations?