In this segment of Catechists in Action, we see 7th grade catechist Dan Ward leading his class in a brief opening prayer. Watch for the following:
- Me settling my camera down! 🙂
- Dan gently inquiring with one of his students about a special prayer intention.
- What I’ve been referring to as Dan’s “coach approach” – he talks to the kids as though he’s preparing them to “get into the game.”
- Dan expounds a bit on the prayer
- Dan engages his aide to help him distribute materials for the next step of his lesson.