In this segment of Catechists in Action, 7th grade catechist Len Astrowski gets to hear what his students like about him! Watch for the following:
- kids respond immediately, commenting that he is friendly, answers all their questions, is very caring, prays for their needs, etc.
- Len welcomes the opportunity for the kids to give him constructive criticism (almost falls down!) and then promises he won’t hold anything against them.
- one girl says he could give less homework which reminds Len that he had indeed given them homework the previous week!
- Len immediately shifts to collecting homework from those who completed their assignment.
- Len regains control of his class!