During this pandemic, we’ve had to restrict our presence to virtual for occasions that we normally and preferably would be really and truly present. In today’s episode of Pop-Up Catechesis, we look at the concept of the Real Presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist as we prepare to celebrate the Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ (Corpus Christi).
For more information about the Real Presence and the celebration of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ, check out the following links:
- Teaching the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist
- Real Presence in the Eucharist
- Practicing Real Presence
- Leading Others to an Experience of the Real Presence
- Forming Children and Youth for Mass: Real Presence
- Feast of the Body and Blood of Christ: Hard to Swallow?
- Sunday Connection: Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ
- God’s Gift: First Eucharist
- Living the Sacraments
Leave a Reply